So I was chatting with someone wise when I prose'd this question. "When did time become such an evil word?" This wise person responded with "When it starts to count against us."
It really made me long for the days when time was good thing.
When time was something we sang about in a song "The Final Countdown". Time is something we want more of with the one we love. Free time, break time, over time, all things that can be a good thing.
But then somewhere along the word the connotation changed.
Out of time, time out, wasted time, time to say good bye...
I want to go back to when a good time was something to look forward to. When Deep Thoughts were something to laugh at on Saturday Night Live. When the song (I've had) The Time Of My Life...was something to bring about a cheerier mood.
But time....is always moving even when we feel we are not.
Time can't be made up once it is gone.
But there really is no time like the present and even when it starts to count against us..somehow we have to make the best of the time we have.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
wow.
I wish I'd written this.
Shut up. I'm jealous. ;)
Post a Comment