23 December 2008

Breathe In Breathe Out...Take Away All Doubt.

Just BREATHE they screamed...
BREATHE...
As the sound became fainter and fainter...
BREATHE COME ON YOU CAN FIGHT THIS BREATHE....
Jab...Jab...JOLT ...Jab...
BREATHE...
COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH
GAG
COUGH..
Gasp.
Blackness...
ACK What's thats smell...
Welcome to my nightmare...a reality tonight.
How it all began?
Blood on my pillow case....and then followed by coughing up blood..
So...that got me...
Hyperventilating...blacking out...gasphing for air...
To which admitted me for about 9 hours...I was fighting pleading to come home...
The deal I had to make was to take a strong regiment of drugs...be injected with drugs...I left the hospital...hardly knowing who I am...
Ask my Dearest Scribe I left him a voice mail I'm sure he could tell I was drugged.
No worries...Only the good die young..so I should live forever.
So...for me Christmas is Cancelled.
See you Next Year.

5 comments:

c nadeau & t johnson said...

WHAT!?

K~ said...

My Dearest That is why I left you a voice jail. You least of all I didn't want to worry.

DaBich said...

(((((K dahling))))))) I am just catching up on things, with the whirlwind of the holidays and Dad's surgery for cancer over and somewhat settled.
Good gracious, when you do things, you surely do them well, no half ways with you!
I hope you are feeling better, PLEASE take care of yourself.
ALSO, thanks so much for the Christmas package that came in the mail. I adore the Pittsburgh Penguin ormaments and tape, and I don't know if I can bring myself to eat the penguin candy LOL!
Andy said thanks also, and for you to get well...pronto!

Anonymous said...

Damn K~ hope you're feeling better! Take care gorgeous.

K~ said...

Darlin Pengs EAT THE PENGUINS LOL'n

Althea-Thanks