My Beloved Maine Coon Nicklas is one for dramatics. Which once again led to a frantic Saturday. Random bleeding again...so a panic call to the vets and we were off....pushing the limits of speed and time...made it to the vets. So we are now medicating again..hoping it is just a 'bug' if this round of anti-botics don't work..deeper :( tests must be done. As I have said before my beloved Nicklas is the last of the true yellow gang...he has survived so much I am hoping all will go well with this bout. :(
08 February 2009
Nicklas Update Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh
My Beloved Maine Coon Nicklas is one for dramatics. Which once again led to a frantic Saturday. Random bleeding again...so a panic call to the vets and we were off....pushing the limits of speed and time...made it to the vets. So we are now medicating again..hoping it is just a 'bug' if this round of anti-botics don't work..deeper :( tests must be done. As I have said before my beloved Nicklas is the last of the true yellow gang...he has survived so much I am hoping all will go well with this bout. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment