19 May 2009

Heartbroken, Soul Broken, Sad

Let this day be noted as the day my heart broke and my soul is gone. My beloved Maine Coon Nicklas Lidstrom died in his sleep. He was found this morning in his favorite box. I am devestated. Destroyed and have been crying all day. He was my cat. The last of the "yellow gang." Poor Baby Sherlock is lost Nicklas was his pal and leader. I am going to miss him terribly. :(




This was the "Yellow Gang". Osgood and Babycat Jack were killed by toxic food. Nicklas was the last of this group. He was the baby.


He loved his Santa Hats



This was Nicklas' favorite toy




Nicklas and Baby Sherlock

2 comments:

c nadeau said...

:(

K~ said...

At least you know why I'm not cheerful to be around. Nicklas was my heart and soul. I am not sure what I am going to do without him. My vet confirmed it was heart failure and that he died peacefully. While I take some comfort in that it doesn't make my heart hurt any less.