29 December 2009

Good BYE 2009!!!

Good Bye 2009! I for one will not be sad to see this year go. It has been a year of heart break, pain, and despair.

I am ready to welcome in 2010.

Some highlights of 2009.

American Idol--namely Adam Lambert. Wow. I don't care what his sexuality is...the man can SING. "What do you want from me" is a GREAT song and I loved his rendition of "Mad World".

Cinderella-- After losing Nick ... Baby Sherlock and Mozart seemed lost. So after a couple of weeks just started looking for Maine Coons...the shelter where I had gotten Nick had two...so decided to go look. They both bit me ;/ So was about to leave when my mom found this little Calico...with a block head. In looking at her ...her front paws look like the state of Michigan...She has extra toes...After playing with her for an hour...home she came. Naming...well Cinderella was the name because her paws were the only one to fit in those shoes...




Some lowlights of 2009.

May 19th--losing my Beloved Maine Coon Nicklas...he was an angel. Beautiful and fluffy. I was shocked to lose him. He died in his sleep..peacefully in his favorite box.

Family---my dad in particular...surgery...surgery...and recovery.
My uncle--terminal illness.
My other uncle--getting divorced.
Mom and I in an auto accident...then three days later dad had to swerve to miss a guy who "floated into our lane " and nearly missed the median.

School...yes a low light.
Back in school to retake some science classes--SOMichigan requires science courses to be "within 5 years" before you can start a nursing program. So having to retake a couple of classes--one hightlight though is a nursing program is interested in me :)

Celebrities...we lost so many this year...(Insert list here)

1 comment:

scribe said...

I think I'll steal your idea.