25 January 2010

Life is NOT a Cereal or GAME..or is it?

What a whirl wind this month has been. I had meant to write at least once every 3 days...but then something got in the way...yeah life...pesky life. Sometimes don't ya wish you could just lock it away in the darkest dungeon so it couldn't not even see the light of day? It's been pull the covers over your head and duck kinda days.
But little by little I'm getting through probably two of the toughest classes I will ever take TOGETHER--what was I thinking.
Anyhow...I'm sure the song below has perked some interest...again not ready to share with the class yet....I know what my dearest Scribe is saying....#2 #2 #2 lol'n.
Oh..what fun it is to ride this delirious life of mine.

1 comment:

scribe said...

Sometimes life would be simpler without idiots but then we'd have nothing to blog about LOL