17 June 2008

And there was thunder and lightening....and...

Well, after lots of suggestions...and pleading. I am starting up yet another blog on this forum. RIADM is now just a placeholder. Since I last left...a lot has happened.

I. I graduated.
II. I Externed--thank god that's over with.
III. I'm studying for the exam.
IV. My Beloved Red Wings won the Stanley Cup :D
I'll still not be allowing annoyance---err annoymous comments because that tends to attract "e-rats".

6 comments:

DaBich said...

I'll still not be allowing annoyance---err annoymous comments because that tends to attract "e-rats".

And toxic waste, too! ;)

scribe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
scribe said...

And meetings in gay bath-houses!!!









Right? I'm not the only one, right?

Tim said...

congrats on graduating and externing.

what is "the exam"?

Kudos to your Wings for winning another Cup. Maybe the Celtics can win the NBA title tonight.

I agree with you - anonymous comments are annoying. If you're gonna comment, man up and leave your name.

What caused the demise of RIDM? Just needed a change of scenery?

K~ said...

Green~
Not a change of scenery...

Just figured was easier to start a new blog then delete all my old posts in RIDM.

DaBich said...

Scribe ~ Uhh..right...I think...