All and all it's just another brick in the wall....
I need to build a stronger wall around me. I did take the exam today..do I think I passed it? Well myself and my classmates think we did not...but we have to wait until September 28th to find out that result. This is torture..So to keep myself from going into a severe depression I'm trying to be focused on other things....
:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh wow, that's a long time to have to wait! I can kind of relate to that because I took a test at the beginning of June and won't have the results until late August. I've decided to have a dramatic month to distract me from the anticipation, apparently! :) I hope all is well.
That is insane!!! Why should you have to put your lives on hold for an entire summer???
September 28th!?!?!?!? That's illegal, call your lawyer!
;)
Darlin Pengs~ They stated if we try to contact them before that date that ...it could delay the results even longer.
:/
Consant Rain~ That's why I'm taking up going to the gym...need to throw some punches.
My Dearest Scribe? Drinks soon when I recover.
Post a Comment